The permanent tracking of people and vehicles and the continuous checking of target and actual values on site can effectively prevent, or at least greatly minimise, safety risks and quality deterioration.
The VMT Monitoring products, for example, monitor the tiniest changes in the geometry or position of segment rings. The continuous, detailed comparison of target and actual values not only guarantees the quality of the structure but also improves the economic efficiency of the processes as countermeasures can then be implemented specifically and promptly in the event of undesirable developments.
Our systems monitor surface buildings and existing infrastructures for deformation. They also reliably record structural changes caused by nearby building measures, however small the deviation may be.
- Deformation monitoring systems
- SCoUT system solution for the tracking and detection of people and mobile equipment
- SLuM Ultra automatic tailskin clearance measurement system to determine the diameter of every installed ring
- RCMS ring convergence measurement system for the real-time detection of ring deformations
- TUnIS ring planarity check for monitoring the planarity of the ring installation