To strengthen our project team in the field of navigation at our location in Bruchsal, near Karlsruhe, we are looking for a Surveyor as Project Engineer (m/f/d) at the earliest availability.
- As a member of the Project Engineering team and after an appropriate training period, you will independently carry out the organizational, technical and business management of projects worldwide.
- You will review and implement planning documents, carry out any surveying tasks, including network measurements, stakeout, and tunnel surveys, and install and launch our navigation and information systems.
- At our customers’ job sites, you will conduct training courses for the navigation and additional systems used, and will serve as a competent contact person throughout the entire project.
- Studies in the field of surveying, geodesy, geoinformation, civil engineering or a related field of study. Undergraduate degree preferred, but not required
- Alternatively, completed education as surveying technician
- Knowledge in handling surveying evaluation software and CAD programs
- Ideally experience in engineering surveying
- High degree of self-organization, flexibility, negotiation, and communication skills
- Willingness to travel worldwide (approx. 60% travel activity)
- Category B (or 3) driver’s license
- Competent, individual support during the on-boarding phase (sponsor model) for an easy start
- Canteen with internal cook, daily fresh fruit and vegetable baskets and flat-rate drinks
- Support for a stress-free commute, such as e-bike leasing
- Strengthening of company culture events such as ski holidays, summer party, beach volleyball tournament, and Christmas party
GUIDED BY VMT.
With its surveying systems and services, VMT is a leading supplier in tunnel construction and industrial surveying. Nearly 2,400 successful tunneling projects worldwide and more than two decades of experience in industrial surveying document the performance and innovative strength of the VMT product portfolio in the fields of navigation technology, production and logistics management, deformation and process monitoring, data management and industrial surveying.
In the industry, VMT is considered a competent, reliable partner – known for its high quality standards and the great commitment of its employees.
The VMT Group currently employs approximately 220 people – at the company headquarters in Bruchsal and in the subsidiaries or agencies in Melbourne, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, New Delhi, and St. Petersburg.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then please send your detailed application, exclusively as a PDF file, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to: personal[at]vmt-gmbh.de.
VMT GmbH | Tanja Hoffmann
Keyword: Project Engineer Navigation
Phone: 07251 9699-140
Stegwiesenstraße 24 | 76646 Bruchsal
personal[at]vmt-gmbh.de | www.vmt-gmbh.de