Our business is deeply entrenched in the global tunneling market. The successful applicants will be working for a small team based in Sydney on large upcoming tunnel projects. Surveying knowledge is a requirement but will not be exclusively the daily tasks undertaken. Tasks can range from Design and Development to deliveries and repairs.
The successful applicants will be offered competitive salary packages with definite performance based appraisals. A strong work ethic and willingness to progress will reap rewards.
- Organizational and technical management of projects
- Executing machine surveys and calculations for implementation of guidance systems
- Installation and commissioning of navigation and information systems
- Conducting customer trainings in the deployed navigation system including additional systems
- Regular interactions with customers
- A Surveying Degree or Diploma
- Australian/NZ Resident or hold relevant work Visa
- Driver’s License & Construction Induction Card
- 2+ Years of construction surveying experience
- Good communication skills
- Adhesion to strict site OH&S policies
- Proficiency in computers and IT infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of CAD packages and survey reduction software
- Experience with Machine Control will be considered
- Competitive salary package
- Performance based annual bonus
- Vehicle, Laptop + Phone
- Flexible working hours
- Travel o/s for short periods of time
Please forward your updated CV to personal[at]vmt-gmbh.de. The CV should include previous/current employers along with contact details.